Loremasters are the sages of the dwarvish race. Their counsel is greatly valued by war-leaders and chieftains, and they are viewed with awe by ordinary dwarves, for they alone have plumbed the deepest and most closely-held secrets of dwarven knowledge. It is said that where a loremaster stands, there is the soul of the dwarves. To the abilities of the Annalist they add a limited ability to heal.
• This unit is able to slow its enemies, halving their movement speed and attack damage until they end a turn.
• This unit is capable of neutralizing the effects of poison in units around it.
• The presence of this unit inspires own units next to it to deal more damage in combat, though this only applies to units of lower or equal level.
• This unit has magical attacks, which always have a high chance of hitting an opponent.
• This unit is capable of basic healing.
|Advances from:||Dwarvish Annalist|
|Abilities:||inspire, cures, heals +4|
Attacks (damage × count)
|flail||impact||9 × 2||melee||(magical)|
|bolas||impact||6 × 3||ranged||(magical, slows)|