Vampires possess unlimited magical potential as scientists say than their average amount of magical energy per pound of body weight is higher than any other creature has. Of course vapmires can't learn spells from the books as mages of other races do, but when they drink blood of a mage, they can absorb his abilities. That's why vampires are hunting mages most eagerly. Mentors of the Academy believe that stories about bats sorcerers is just fiction, but veterans of the Royal Army no longer wonder when they see how bat throwing fireballs or casting ice bolts.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Flying
* Equal defense and speed on all terrain types.
Armor type: Giant bat
* vulnerable for pierce and blade damage.
Damage type: Blade & Impact or any other type
* blade attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attacks are less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* cold attacks are very effective against drakes and dragons.
* cold attacks are more effective against woses, nagas, trolls, frogs and merfolk.
* cold attacks are less effective against dwarves and hardy units.
* cold attacks are uneffective against skeletons and ghosts.
* impact attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attacks are less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* arcane attacks are more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attacks are less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attacks are uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* fire attacks are very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attacks are more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attacks are less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attacks are uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* pierce attacks are more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attacks are less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attacks are uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* drain life: Unit restores its hitpoints on half of inflicted damage. When living opponent killed by this attack, unit restores 4 HP. Unit can be poisoned when absorbs hitpoints of posioned unit but also can cure itself from poison by absorbing hitpoints of non-poisoned unit
Spells: 1 spell
* toils (basic): Creates a web which slows the opponent. Number of shoots increases with unit's level. Inflicts 5-2 impact damage at the current level.
* can use spells of other mages, whom blood it drunk, while it was a minor vampire.
|Advances to:||Vampire Lord|
|Id:||Undead Red Vampire|
Attacks (damage × count)
|8 × 2|
|5 × 2|