Although some of necromancers collect zombies of different races, the value of each individual zombie is very low - single knight can easily defeat ten of even twenty zombies, when mages and paladines can do even better. To achieve the effect of zombie using you need constantly send new warriors into battle - but it's not easy to control and create zombies at the same time. To solve the problem, necromancers create magical plague - disease carried by zombies which turn dead bodies into zombies. Initial version of plague, which transmitts by touching, wasn't very effective, so at the last quarter of Age of Fear lor-lich Mal Ravanal gave the order to start the development of improved plague. New version of disease carried by special flies, which inhabit corpses of zombies-carrirers. Thanks to this technology necromancer could just create several plague carriers and send them into fight - his army will grow by itself.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* no bonuses or penalties.
Movement type: Varies according to race of undead.
Armor type: Walking corpse
* unbelievable resistant to cold damage.
* exclusively vulnerable for arcane damage.
* other types of resistance may varies according to race of undead
Damage type: Impact
* effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* puppet: does not require gold for upkeep.
* plague aura: any unit, killed near this unit, becomes zombie.
* miasm: when unit hit by enemy attack, it poisons the opponent. Poisoned units recieve 8 damage every turn.
|Id:||Undead Plague Carrier|
Attacks (damage × count)
|5 × 2|
|0 × 1|