Vampire Lord / Vampire Lady
The Legend of Keek Toosh, The Blood River, probably as old as vampire folk itself. It's hard to imagine how folk which only live for six years managed to pas this legend from generation to generation for centuries. This story says the following: ''When blood of wingless will flow from wounds, gathering into Keek Toosh, vampire who will drink it could become Kaakh Vam-hee, which is perfect creature''. When necromancers offer their winged allies to translate ''Kaakh Vam-hee'' to human language, bats usually choose words ''vampire lord'', but it's obvious that Kaakh is much more then lord - it's almost a deity, the embodiment of all hopes and aspirations of vampires. However, scientists still haven't confirmed the existence of vampire lords and eveny many of the buts didn't believe in them. According to legends, abilities of Kaakh Vam-hee include infinitely long life, powerful magic and the ability to change shape at will, which all is properties, usually attributed to semi-divine beings. Despite this, truth about Kaakh Vam-hee is that legend is absolutely correct.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Flying/swift
* high evasion on most terrain types.
* unit uses flight in terrains where it can't use its evasion.
Armor type: High vampire
* vulnerable for pierce and arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Cold & Impact or any other type
* blade attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attacks are less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* cold attacks are very effective against drakes and dragons.
* cold attacks are more effective against woses, nagas, trolls, frogs and merfolk.
* cold attacks are less effective against dwarves and hardy units.
* cold attacks are uneffective against skeletons and ghosts.
* impact attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attacks are less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* arcane attacks are more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attacks are less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attacks are uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* fire attacks are very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attacks are more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attacks are less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attacks are uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* pierce attacks are more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attacks are less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attacks are uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* drain life: Unit restores its hitpoints on half of inflicted damage. When living opponent killed by this attack, unit restores 4 HP. Unit can be poisoned when absorbs hitpoints of posioned unit but also can cure itself from poison by absorbing hitpoints of non-poisoned unit.
Spells: 1 average and 1 other spell
* vampiric curse (average): absorb hitpoints of the opponent at distance. Inflicts magical damage and drains half of inflicted damage. Unit can be poisoned when absorbs hitpoints of posioned unit but can cure itself from poison by absorbing hitpoints of non-poisoned unit. Inflicts 10-1 cold damage. Moreover, each time unit receives damage, opponent loses 8 hitpoints, half of which will transmit to unit. None of these effects have an effect on undead and mechanisms.
* toils (basic): Creates a web which slows the opponent. Number of shoots increases with unit's level. Inflicts 5-3 impact damage at the current level.
* can use spells of other mages, whom blood it drunk, while it was a minor vampire.