Weapon of Evil
Spirits, which capable to seize human bodies isn't rare while get control over weapon is even easier. Possessed weapon is very hard to beat as it hasn't any vulnerable points. There isn't any invisible or intangible character who owns a sword, so to stop the spirit you should destroy sword itself. It's a difficult task since possessed weapon attacks without respite as if it would carried by most talented fencer. But even if sword would be destroyed through numerical superiority or powerful magic, it will not hurt the ghost, so it will come back when find a new receptacle. Spirits of such type is popular among necromancers even though their inexhaustible bloodlust may put plans of their master in jeopardy.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Ghost
* moves by air, ignoring properties of terrain - equal defense and speed on most terrain types.
* reduced speed over open water.
Armor type: Weapon
* unbelievable resistant to physical damage and slightly less - to cold and fire damage.
* vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* berserk: unit сontinuously attacks the opponent until either it or it's opponent dies.
|Advances to:||Horror of Battle|
|Id:||Undead Ilkkhayaleth Warrior|
Attacks (damage × count)
|sword||blade||5 × 4||melee||(berserk)|