Night hounds are ghosts which called as first ghosts most often as they fast, dutiful and reasonable enough to be used as spies or messengers. But true occupation of these creatues has little to do with the delivery of letters. As their name implies, night hounds are hunter ghosts which was engaged in catching criminals in ancient Wesfolk. Those ghosts able to penetrate protected object through a smallest gap in the cordon. Night hounds' focusing on performing tasks and maintaining the secrecy is so overall that after successful mission they usually commiting ''suicide'' to prevent enemies from track them and discover shelter of their master.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Ghost
* moves by air, ignoring properties of terrain - equal defense and speed on most terrain types.
* reduced speed over open water.
Armor type: Ghost
* unbelievable resistant to physical damage and even more - to cold damage.
* exclusively resistant to fire damage.
* vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* spawn of darkness: unit regenerates 8 HP per turn at night and 4 HP per turn at twilight.
* skirmisher: ignores zones of control.
* backstab: attack inflicts double damage when there is ally unit on the opposite side of the target.
|Advances to:||Night Fury|
|Id:||Undead Ilkkhayaleth Hound|
|Abilities:||spawn of darkness, regenerate, regenerate, skirmisher, dummy|
Attacks (damage × count)
|claws||blade||4 × 4||melee||(backstab)|