Even bloodthirsty spirit can't hate forever. Sooner or later sword spirit take so many lives that it becomes too boring for him to keep score. Tired by killing, the eternal fighter wanders through battlefield, watching battles with boring sight and crushing anyone who stands in the way. Its killing instinct awakening only to time required to chop the enemy into a thousand pieces and then it losing interest again. Nevertheless there is hope deep in its heart than sometime it will meet the worthy opponent.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Ghost
* moves by air, ignoring properties of terrain - equal defense and speed on most terrain types.
* reduced speed over open water.
Armor type: Armor possessed by rage
* unbelievable resistant to physical damage and slightly less - to cold and fire damage.
* exclusively vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* berserk: unit сontinuously attacks the opponent until either it or it's opponent dies.
* drain: when attack hits, unit heals itself on half of value of inflicted damage.
* killing pleasure: when unit kills anyone, it restores 8 hitpoints.
|Advances from:||Horror of Battle|
|Id:||Undead Ilkkhayaleth Eternal Fighter|
Attacks (damage × count)
|sword||blade||9 × 4||melee||(berserk, drains, killing pleasure)|