Horror of Battle
Any ghost becomes stronger and undergoes metamorphosis in process of time, but possessed weapons' evolution occurs not the same way as other ghosts'. On the one hand it's doesn't take years for evil weapon to rise in strength since his evolution depends only on how often it kills people. On the other hand, while other ghosts become craftier and fancier or recieve magical abilities, possessed weapon just become more bloodthirsty. When sword spirit realizes than it isn't so noticeable in the battlefield as giant draugs or armored knights, it also possesses empty heavy armor to become noticeable and attract more enemies. It's looks like bloodthirsty spirits can't even imagine that their enemies can just retreat after seeing flying armor with greatsword.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Ghost
* moves by air, ignoring properties of terrain - equal defense and speed on most terrain types.
* reduced speed over open water.
Armor type: Empty armor
* unbelievable resistant to physical damage and slightly less - to cold and fire damage.
* vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* berserk: unit сontinuously attacks the opponent until either it or it's opponent dies.
* killing pleasure: when unit kills anyone, it restores 8 hitpoints.
|Advances from:||Weapon of Evil|
|Advances to:||Eternal Fighter|
|Id:||Undead Ilkkhayaleth Battlehorror|
Attacks (damage × count)
|sword||blade||7 × 4||melee||(berserk, killing pleasure)|