No matter how useful talanted apprentice is, sooner or later he become too dangerous since he able to become competing necromancer - and you don't want to reveal to the competitor your secrets which you discover to your subordinates. So one day mentor announces to his disciple that his education is complete - usually it occurs shortly after young necromancer learn how to call all kinds of undeads, including ghosts. From now on newly high sorcerer may create his own undead army, teach his own apprentices and do anyting he want while his former mentor is always happy to help him with advice -ч but only with advice. With a certain point high sorcerers are less influential than apprentices they were before as they can't more participate in the performance of their master's global plans. On the other hand, ambitious young necromancers usually able to succeed in daring designs, which senior would not risked to attempt.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Fugitive
* very good at rough terrain.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Human black mage in armor
* resistant to cold damage.
* vulnerable for blade and arcane damage.
Damage type: Arcane & Blade & Impact
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* arcane attack is very effective against undead.
* arcane attack is more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attack is less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attack is uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
Spells: 2 basic and 2 average
* dark mark (basic): melee attack which marks the opponent with dark mark when hits. It slows the undeads while living units marked with it will become zombies if they would die in the period of mark's validity. Number of attacks and damage increase with unit's level. 3-3 damage at the current level.
* si'yah'kan (basic): ability of dark mages, which heals some hitpoints in beginning of every turn. Power of si'yah'kan increases with level of unit. Recovers 8 hitpoints per turn at the current level.
* ghost recall (average): first of ghosts, called by necromancer is very special. Even if first ghost would be killed, it will return to recall list of it's leader. First ghost of the present necromancer is possessed weapon, well-known for its strength and rage.
* shadow wave (average): calls a stream of dark energy, which causes arcane damage. Power of spell increases with unit's level. Basic damage at the current level is 14-2. This spell inflicts increased damage at night and decreased damage at daytime.
|Advances from:||Junior Sorcerer|
|Id:||Undead High Sorcerer Warrior|
Attacks (damage × count)
|5 × 3|
|mark of darkness|
|3 × 3|
|14 × 2|