Opportunity to create effective soldier from fat shopkeeper or hopeless drunkard is main forte of zombies. But walking corpses requires constant control which excludes participation in the battle of necromancer itself. Unlike zombies, ghouls able to fight independently. They haven't memoires, nor personality - only all-consuming hunger. Necromancer just guides this hunger in the desired direction and allows desire of ghouls to devour all living things to complete the deal. Reason for which ghouls are not so common as skeletons or zombies is following: while might of regular undead depends only on quality of raw material, speed, agility and rage of ghouls determined by power and skill of necromancer who created them.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Varies according to race of undead.
Armor type: Walking corpse
* unbelievable resistant to cold damage.
* vulnerable for impact and blade damage, and especially to pierce damage.
* exclusively vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* feeding: unit gains 1 hitpoint added to its maximum whenever it kills a unit, except units that are immune to plague.
* poison: when attack hits, it poisons the opponent. Poisoned units recieve 8 damage every turn.
Attacks (damage × count)
|claws||blade||5 × 4||melee||(poison)|