Exterminators weren't seen for generations. These terrible warriors from remote past have knew vulnerabilities of three hundred species of creatures and twenty-five types of armor. Aiming at vulnerable points, exterminators able to kill any opponent with just one shoot. Unfortunately, there were only one necromancer who was able to creare exterminators, so these awful archers disappeared together with their master. More recent mages managed to recreate the weapons and equipment of exterminators. It's unlikely that skeletons, armed with these fakes have at least half strength of true exterminators, but they are still deadly.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Ancient skeleton
* good at village and castles defending.
* can move underwater.
Armor type: Skeleton in armor
* unbelievable resistant to cold damage.
* well resistant to blade and especially to pierce damage.
* vulnerable for fire damage.
* exclusively vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Pierce
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* unstoppable rage: attack of this unit can't be stopped by opponent's abilities.
* heavy: unit's ranged attack does one less shoot in defense.
* lethal: when unit's ranged attack hits and inflicts 25 or more damage at a time, opponent dies.
|Advances from:||Ancient Archer|
|Abilities:||unstoppable rage, dummy|
Attacks (damage × count)
|8 × 3|
|24 × 2|