Dark Mage / Dark Sorceress
Long time ago in Wesfolk dark mages have accurate organization and hierarchy of the thirteen levels, but those days are long gone. Now there are only apprentices and their masters and every apprentice eventually become master and recruit its own apprentices. Although former mentor is the authority for dark mage, he isn't not obliged to obey him. On the other hand there are respected masters of dark arts in each region. Their names are known and their opinion is matters. Paladines also aware of these mages, giving them the highest level of threat - ''Tenebrarum Haeresiarches''. They themselves are don't have collective name as each of them well known to all of the dark mages personally.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Fugitive
* very good at rough terrain.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Human black mage without armor
* vulnerable for impact, blade and arcane damage.
Damage type: Impact and/or Blade & Arcane
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* blade attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attacks are less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* arcane attack is very effective against undead.
* arcane attack is more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attack is less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attack is uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
Spells: 2 average and 1 high
* shadow wave (average): calls a stream of dark energy, which causes arcane damage. Power of spell increases with unit's level. Basic damage at the current level is 18-2. This spell inflicts increased damage at night and decreased damage at daytime.
* dark mark (average): when melee attack hits, it marks the opponent with dark mark. It slows the undeads while living units marked with it will become zombies if they would die in the period of mark's validity.
* magic fetters (average): when ranged attack hits, it binds the enemy with magic fetters. It works like slowing on mages without any effects on others.
* ancient power (average): heals adjacent ally undeads. Power of spell increases with unit's level. Heals 9 hitpoints at the current level.
* shadow (average): melee attack which inflicts blade damage, identical to unit's normal damage. Attack have an opportunity of backstab, but doesn't work at defense.
* shadow dance (high, requires ''shadow''): advanced version of ''shadow''. Attack always inflict backstab if there is no ally of the target on the opposite side of the target.
* cover of darkness (high): decreases illumination of adjacent area, which makes units with daily pupils to see worse and units with night pupils to see better.
* power of necromancer (high): forces adjacent ally undead warriors to fight better, inflicting 20% more damage, and to protect necromancer, increases all of its resistances in defense by 10%.
|Advances from:||Black Mage|
|Id:||Undead Dark Mage Temp|
Attacks (damage × count)
|6 × 3|
|18 × 2|