Necromancers who aren't able to perform the Dark Ritual usually complaining that it's unfairly hard to subjugate other necromancers for non-lich. They can't even imagine how hard for lich to subjugate other liches. Every lich is king of his own empire so others looks like competitors for him. Mighty lich can easily defeat weaker ones and subjugate him warrior, but is'm mush harder to force lich itself to cooperate. It may happen only if gulf in power between two is completely irresistible. Only lich who exceeds all of his time liches taken along could become the Dark Lord. Such liches are absolute rulers whom can be called, without exaggeration, the most powerful men in the world. Lich-haters, especially paladines, accuse liches in making themselves gods for their followers. Although it's partly true, reason of lich-worshipers existence isn't compulsion but a natural desire of mortal men to admire immortal, infinity powerful and wise Dark Lord. Hatred towards Dark Lord isn't less natural as since it's always to tolerate greatness when it's close.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Conscious skeleton
* good when defending in castles, villages or rough terrain.
* can move underwater.
Armor type: Lich
* unbelievable resistant to cold damage.
* resistant to blade and especially to pierce damage.
* vulnerable for fire and arcane damage.
Damage type: Arcane & Impact
* arcane attacks are very effective against undead.
* arcane attacks are more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attacks are less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attacks are uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
Spells: 1 average, 4 high and 1 ultimate
* ghost recall (average): first of ghosts, called by necromancer is very special. Even if first ghost would be killed, it will return to recall list of it's leader. First ghost of the present lich is night hound, well-known for its stealth and killer skills.
* lich touch (high): melee attack of lich drains enemy hitpoints, restoring unit on half of inflicted damage.
* shadow demolisher (high): calls a stream of magic lightnings, which causes arcane and fire damage half to half. Total damage is 16-3, with additional damage for units which stand in water or under rain. This spell also inflicts increased damage at night and decreased damage at daytime.
* ke'mik'ad'ji (high): ability of liches, which heals some hitpoints in beginning of every turn. Power of ke'mik'ad'ji increases with level of unit. Recovers 16 hitpoints per turn at the current level.
* death grip (high): causes suffocation, preventing the enemy attack. When used at defense has 90% accuracy. Power of spell increases with unit's level. At the current level inflicts 17-1 arcane damage.
* stone tomb (ultimate): spell which may be used only against slowed, stunned or distracted opponents. Always kills the goal when hits. Doesn't work against mounted and giant units.