Necromancers who aren't able to perform the Dark Ritual usually complaining that it's unfairly hard to subjugate other necromancers for non-lich. They can't even imagine how hard for lich to subjugate other liches. Every lich is king of his own empire so others looks like competitors for him. Mighty lich can easily defeat weaker ones and subjugate him warrior, but is'm mush harder to force lich itself to cooperate. It may happen only if gulf in power between two is completely irresistible. Only lich who exceeds all of his time liches taken along could become the Dark Lord. Such liches are absolute rulers whom can be called, without exaggeration, the most powerful men in the world. Lich-haters, especially paladines, accuse liches in making themselves gods for their followers. Although it's partly true, reason of lich-worshipers existence isn't compulsion but a natural desire of mortal men to admire immortal, infinity powerful and wise Dark Lord. Hatred towards Dark Lord isn't less natural as since it's always to tolerate greatness when it's close.
* unit's vision rate and accuracy aren't influenced by time of day.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Conscious skeleton
* good when defending in castles, villages or rough terrain.
* can move underwater.
Armor type: Lich
* unbelievable resistant to cold damage.
* resistant to blade and especially to pierce damage.
* vulnerable for fire and arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Cold & Arcane
* arcane attack is very effective against undead.
* arcane attack is more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attack is less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attack is uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* cold attacks are very effective against drakes and dragons.
* cold attacks are more effective against woses, nagas, trolls, frogs and merfolk.
* cold attacks are less effective against dwarves and hardy units.
* cold attacks are uneffective against skeletons and ghosts.
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
Spells: 3 average, 3 high and 1 ultimate
* ghost recall (average): first of ghosts, called by necromancer is very special. Even if first ghost would be killed, it will return to recall list of it's leader. First ghost of the present lich is corpse thief, well-known for its ability to seize corpses of sleeping opponents.
* curse of undead (average): when unit kills a living enemy with this attack, it rises as skeleton of same level. It does not works on non-humanoid units and units of 4th and 5th level.
* sleeping gas (average): calls a stream of gas, which causes cold damage and lulls the opponent when hits. Sleeping opponent stops its attack and temporary loses its zone of control. Number of attacks increases with unit's level. 5-5 damage at the current level.
* lich touch (high): melee attack of lich drains enemy hitpoints, restoring unit on half of inflicted damage.
* death breath (high): calls a stream of corrosive gas which causes cold damage with high accruracy. Power of spell increases with unit's level. 9-3 damage at the current level. Attack poisons the opponent when hits and transform it into zombie if kills.
* ke'mik'ad'ji (high): ability of liches, which heals some hitpoints in beginning of every turn. Power of ke'mik'ad'ji increases with level of unit. Recovers 16 hitpoints per turn at the current level.
* face of fate (ultimate): spell, which makes the unit absolutely invulnerable. Unit does attack with scythe and doesn't recieve counter strikes. If encounter ends and opponent still alive, unit dies. Inflicts 10-4 blade damage.