According to tradition, any barat in the tribe can challenge the leader, but even a victory in a duel doesn't guarantee him the title of the leader. If he is respected and famous for his exploits, if he is the son of an outstanding orc and his sons are mighty warriors, then the tribe will accept him. If he is not - an another barat will challenge him immediately and beat off the just-won title. That's why successful war chiefs become tribe leaders most often. The leader has certain privileges, like the right to wear armor and retreat from the battlefield, saving his life ''for the sake of the tribe''. However, this does not mean that the leader can do everything he want - if he loses respect of his tribesmen, many baroots will challenge him and eventually he will be dethroned.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Huge orc
* good mobility on hills and mountains.
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Orc in armor
* resistant to blade and pierce damage and especially to impact damage.
* slightly vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Fire
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* older brother: adjacent ally raiders inflict 50% more damage.
* do like me: when adjacent ally raider misses when melee attack, leader uses that attack to give him an example. Such attacks have 10% more accuracy.
* ignition: attack ignites opponent when hits and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
|Advances from:||War Leader|
|Id:||Tribes Tribe Leader Big Brother|
Attacks (damage × count)
|10 × 3|
|20 × 1|