The top-grade goblinish mech - military covered cart, equipped with a flamethrower and a water cannon. Unlike other war machines, it's almost useless in the siege of fortresses and is much better suited to ruin the infrastructure and small settlements. It is the only weapon that allows only a couple of goblins to plunder the whole village. If that thing came to your village - run! By the way, it was originally assumed that these mechanisms moved by slaves from within, but after hitting several mechs, dwarves didn't find anyone inside, except dead goblins. To date, it's known for certain that goblins appreciate their mechs very much and don't let slaves and even orces to touch it.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* no bonuses or penalties.
Movement type: None
Armor type: Heavy machine
* exclusively resistant to pierce damage.
* resistant to impact damage.
Damage type: Fire & Impact
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* extinguisher: at beginning of every turn unit can repeal ignition on itself and adjacent allies.
* firststrike: srikes first in defense.
* ignition: unit's fire attack ignite opponents when hit and inflict 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
* resolute rebuff: when unit's water attack hits in defense and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time, encounter stops immediately.
|Advances from:||Fire Mech|
|Id:||Tribes Streamy Mech|
Attacks (damage × count)
|stream of water|
|15 × 3|
|stream of flame|
|15 × 3|