Most of spirits don't have an organized cult. Each shaman brings the sacrifices as he sees fit, and worship of one spirit or another is a voluntary choice. Exceptions to this rule are the monotheistic cult of Pakarat-Rakab in the Nigta Maradoor Tribe, and the Imperial Cults of Shissat and Shuta-Rsak-Jong. In the second case, the Great and Vast Empire forces the conquered tribes to worship their gods. The priests of the Shissat goddess have a strict hierarchy and are well known outside their temples. Many of them are descendants of the goddess herself and possess supernatural abilities - they are the only ones of all orcs who could be called sorcerers. At the same time they are also well-trained baroot warriors. The combination of strength and magic of spiritual warriors brought many victories to the Empire.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Armored huge orc
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Wise orc in chain armor
* resistant to blade, pierce and arcane damage.
Damage type: Arcane & Blade
* arcane attacks are very effective against undead.
* arcane attacks are more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attacks are less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attacks are uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
Spells: 2 basic and 2 average
* сure (basic): cures adjacent allies of poison.
* acid spray (basic): unit calls a spray of acid, which causes melee damage. Amount of damage increases with unit's level. At the current level inflicts 7-3 arcane damage with ''firststrike'' special.
* acid smoke (average): allows unit to prevent opponents from doing more than one shoot to him in any ranged encounter and poisons opponent if failed to inflict damage.
* bowl of The Snake poison (average): advanced version of ''cure''. Сures adjacent allies and unit itself of poison, also restoring hitpoints, which amount increases with unit's level. At the current level spells heals 4 hitpoints.
* agility of The Snake (average): provides unit with ''snake agility'', which is ability to lower chances of any opponent to hit unit at melee combat by 20%.
* fang of The Snake (average): provides unit ability to poison opponents with ''eternal poison'' throught additional melee attack.
|Id:||Tribes Spiritual Warrior Temp|
Attacks (damage × count)
|7 × 3|
|10 × 1|