The sovereign is the supreme leader of all orces. He conquered all the tribes, defeated all the chiefs and took their daughters to his harem. The orces of each tribe call him their Father and Emperor. The time for the struggle for power have passed and the orces are united. Now it's time to enslave other nations and reign over the universe!
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Armored huge orc
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Orc in full armor
* well resistant to blade and pierce damage and slightly less impact damage.
* slightly vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Fire
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* banner: increases damage of adjacent orces, goblins and trolls by 20%.
* sovereign of empire: adjacent ally units of strongmen line recieve regeneration, goblins do 50% more damage, weaklings do one more shoot, and trolls gain endless ammo for their ''improvised means'' ability.
* do this properly: when adjacent ally orc, troll or goblin misses, it will attack again and again - until it hit at least once or be killed. Doesn't affect mechs.
* ignition: attack ignites opponent when hits and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
|Id:||Tribes Sovereign Big Brother|
|Abilities:||banner, sovereign of the empire|
Attacks (damage × count)
|17 × 2|
|20 × 1|