Shaman / Shamaness
Orces worship more than seven hundred of different spirits. Some of them are real historical figures, like Debosh or Kura Tyk Jhup, while others embody the forces of nature, such as death or winter. Some are revered only in one tribe, while others are known everywhere. Despite that, shaman of any spirit deserves respect and fear of the orces. Especially it concerns shaman girls, whom the orcs are afraid to marry, fearing so called ''jealousy of spirits''. Lone shamanesses joining military campaigns along with men - and most of the tribes have nothing against it, as they willing to enlist the support of spirits.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Huge orc
* good mobility on hills and mountains.
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Wise orc without armor
* resistant to arcane damage.
* vulnerable for blade damage and slightly less - for impact damage.
Damage type: Arcane
* very effective against undead.
* more effective against orcs and sinners.
* less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
Spells: 4 basic
* сure (basic): cures adjacent allies of poison.
* cremation (basic): incinerates bodies of units, killed near him, preventing effects of plague and undead curse.
* sage staff (basic): unit's staff attack inflicts arcane damage instead of impact damage.
* smoke cloud (basic): opponents can do only one shoot when attacking unit at ranged combat.
|Advances to:||Elder Shaman, Spiritual Warrior|
|Abilities:||cures, cremation, dummy|
Attacks (damage × count)
|6 × 3|
|0 × 1|