Sage / Daughter of the Snake
For many generations orces revered the spirits and did not skimp on the sacrifices for them. Seeing the devotion of their followers, many of the orcish gods descended from heaven and began to live among the orcs, surrounded by harems of complaisant priestesses. At present time it's not uncommon to meet an orc whose ancestor was one or another spirit. However, only a few of them have inherited such outstanding abilities that they can no longer be perceived as mere mortals. To denote such phenomenon orces are using the word ''Sath''. Orc, who able to do something which nobody able to repeat. Not matter, man or woman, barat or kirat, from small tribe or great Empire, such orc will be welcomed to become elder or even leader of any tribe.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* no bonuses or penalties.
Movement type: Huge orc
* good mobility on hills and mountains.
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Wise orc with spiritual shield
* exclusively resistant to arcane damage.
* resistant to pierce, fire and cold damage.
* vulnerable for blade damage.
Damage type: Arcane & Blade
* arcane attacks are very effective against undead.
* arcane attacks are more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attacks are less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attacks are uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* blade attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attacks are less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
Spells: 3 basic, 2 average and 1 high
* сure (basic): cures adjacent allies of poison.
* acid spray (basic): unit calls a spray of acid, which causes melee damage. Amount of damage increases with unit's level. At the current level inflicts 9-3 arcane damage with ''firststrike'' special.
* spiritual shield (basic): provides unit +10% resistance of all types to it's natural resistance.
* acid smoke (average): allows unit to prevent opponents from doing more than one shoot to him in any ranged encounter and poisons opponent if failed to inflict damage.
* bowl of The Snake poison (average): advanced version of ''cure''. cures adjacent allies and unit itself of poison, also restoring hitpoints, which amount increases with unit's level. At the current level spells heals 8 hitpoints.
* agility of The Snake (average): provides unit with ''snake agility'', which is ability to lower chances of any opponent to hit unit at melee combat by 20%.
* fang of The Snake (average): provides unit ability to poison opponents with ''eternal poison'' throught additional melee attack.
* summon snakes (high): calls lots of poisonous snakes, which attacking opponent without the need for unit itself to take part. Number of snakes changes with unit's HP amount. With maximum HP attack inflicts 12 strikes, with each inflicting 4 damage and poisoning opponent if hit.
* acid cloud (high): advanced version of ''acid smoke'', which hits all units around target except its user. If misses, poisons all targets.
* nehushtan (high): in beginning of every turn unit heals all his allies, wherever they are, of poison. Unlike ''cure'' and ''bowl of The Snake poison'', spell does not heal bleeding and septicemia.
|Advances from:||Spiritual Warrior|
|Id:||Tribes Sage Temp|
Attacks (damage × count)
|9 × 3|
|10 × 1|