Although goblins are alien to altruism and selflessness, it is fair to say that their demands are very modest. The costlyness of their services usually results from a huge number of employees, while each of them is ready to work for a whole week for a salary for which a wesnothian peasant wouldn't even get out of bed. In addition, goblins don't make too high demands on the identity of their employer. The leader, a simple orc or even a troll - in the eyes of the goblin any boss is charismatic. Even another goblin, if he has a bag of gold, can easily convince a hundred or so of his compatriots to follow him to the end of the world. Often a bag of gold can be replaced with any rare object or unusual skill - like ability to ride a pig. ''I can ride a pig, so I'm your boss. Follow me and i will pay you 1 gold coin per year!'' - for goblins it works!
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Mounted
* not good on most terrain types, except flat.
Armor type: Pig rider
* vulnerable for pierce, blade and slightly less - for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Fire
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* chief: increases physcial resistance of adjacent ally goblins of lesser levels by 20%.
* ignition: attack ignites opponent when hits and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
|Advances to:||Goblin Tsar|
|Abilities:||chief, dummy, dummy|
Attacks (damage × count)
|10 × 3|
|15 × 1|