Elders are rulers of the orcish tribe, chosen from among the greatest warriors and the wisest shamans. While military issues are under the authority of the tribe leader, elders solve issues relating to compliance with traditions - like choice of wives for the leader or decision on how to make sacrifices to the spirits. Elders enjoy great respect in the tribe and receive a tenth of the booty of each warrior. But even the orcs sometimes forget that their elders aren't just respected greybeards. Each of them once was a legendary warrior or shaman, favored from spirits. Even now, many years later, to underestimate the elder is a big mistake.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Huge orc
* good mobility on hills and mountains.
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Wise old orc without armor
* resistant to arcane, fire and cold damage.
* vulnerable for blade and impact damage.
Damage type: Blade & Arcane & Cold
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* arcane attack is very effective against undead.
* arcane attack is more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attack is less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attack is uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* cold attack is very effective against drakes and dragons.
* cold attack is more effective against woses, nagas, trolls, frogs and merfolk.
* cold attack is less effective against dwarves and hardy units.
* cold attack is uneffective against skeletons and ghosts.
Special abilities: for elders with a warrior background
* chief: increases physcial resistance of adjacent ally orcs of lesser levels by 20%.
* interception: unit and his opponent inflict one less strike when unit defends.
* gash: attack inflicts gash when hits. Units with bleeding recieve 4 damage every turn.
Spells: 3 basic and 1 or 2 average
* сure (basic): cures adjacent allies of poison.
* cremation (basic): incinerates bodies of units, killed near him, preventing effects of plague and undead curse.
* sage staff (basic): unit's staff attack inflicts arcane damage instead of impact damage.
* curse of voodoo (average): absorb hitpoints of the opponent at distance. Inflicts cold damage and drains half of inflicted damage. Number of attacks increases with unit's level. 9-3 damage at the current level.
* septicemia (average, for elders with a shaman background): via melee attack unit infects opponent's blood, which makes enemy unit more vulnerble to both bleeding and voodoo magic by 25%.
* appeal to spirit (ultimate, for elders with a shaman background): unit calls a powerful spirit, who inflicts one strike. Amount, type ans specials of attack may differ depending of what spirit was called.
|Advances from:||Ringleader, Elder Shaman|
|Abilities:||chief, cures, cremation|
Attacks (damage × count)
|9 × 4|
|9 × 3|
|curse of voodoo|
|9 × 3|