Although the orces are the most disunited nation in the world, the dream of unity lives in their hearts. What they need is aj single leader who can unite all the tribes and become a father for all orces. Orces respect only the power, so chiefs-conquerors constantly trying to conquer other tribes by force of arms, in order to eventually reign over all the orces. Some of them succeed, but most perish in the process. But one thing is always the same - orces are following the leader while he is alive, and if he dies, each tribe goes its own way. If his heir also wants to become the supreme ruler, he have to conquer the tribes again.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Armored huge orc
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Orc in full armor
* well resistant to blade and pierce damage and slightly less impact damage.
* slightly vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Pierce
* blade attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attacks are less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* banner: increases damage of adjacent orces, goblins and trolls by 20%.
* younger brother: adjacent ally weaklings, bashibazouks, apprentice hitmen and divers inflict one more shoot.
* do like me: when adjacent ally weakling, diver or bashibazouk misses when ranged attack, leader uses crossbow to give him an example. When aprrentice hitman misses when ranged attack, leader uses chain axe attack. Such attacks have 10% more accuracy.
* firststrike: melee attack srikes first in defense.
* rush: ranged blade attack makes opponent to shoot back with 10% less accuracy.
* firstshoot: ranged attack shoots first in defense.
|Advances from:||Tribe Leader|
|Id:||Tribes Conqueror Little Brother|
|Abilities:||banner, younger brother|
Attacks (damage × count)
|8 × 3|
|8 × 2|
|9 × 3|