Although the orces are the most disunited nation in the world, the dream of unity lives in their hearts. What they need is aj single leader who can unite all the tribes and become a father for all orces. Orces respect only the power, so chiefs-conquerors constantly trying to conquer other tribes by force of arms, in order to eventually reign over all the orces. Some of them succeed, but most perish in the process. But one thing is always the same - orces are following the leader while he is alive, and if he dies, each tribe goes its own way. If his heir also wants to become the supreme ruler, he have to conquer the tribes again.
Pupil: Night type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at night.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at daytime.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Armored huge orc
* low mobility in forests and caves.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Orc in full armor
* well resistant to blade and pierce damage and slightly less impact damage.
* slightly vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade & Fire
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* banner: increases damage of adjacent orces, goblins and trolls by 20%.
* older brother: adjacent ally raiders, raidleaders, flamethrowers and shamans inflict 50% more damage.
* do like me: when adjacent ally raider, raidleader or flamethrower misses with fire melee attack, leader uses torch to give him an example. When raidleader misses with axe attack, leader likewise uses axe. Such attacks have 10% more accuracy.
* ignition: attack ignites opponent when hits and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
|Advances from:||Tribe Leader|
|Id:||Tribes Conqueror Big Brother|
|Abilities:||banner, older brother|
Attacks (damage × count)
|17 × 2|
|20 × 1|