Mage of Moon / Moon Sorceress
After water mages received from the Academy equals rights with fire mages, four of sun mages chairs in The Archmages Council was logically transfered to ''Lunarum Magus'' i.e. newly appointed mages of moon. Mostly the are relatively young and liberal mages, who seeking to prove the efficiency of the new reforms as soon as possible, and launch further reforms. Although archmages, who have consented adoption of moon mages to the Council, have understand the need for a fresh perspective well, now most of old-fashioned mages already got a headache because of continuous talks about reforms.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Civilian
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Human water mage without armor
* exclusively resistant to cold magic.
* vulnerable for impact and blade damage.
Damage type: Impact & Pierce & Cold
* impact attacks are effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attacks are less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attacks are uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* cold attacks are very effective against drakes and dragons.
* cold attacks are more effective against woses, nagas, trolls, frogs and merfolk.
* cold attacks are less effective against dwarves and hardy units.
* cold attacks are uneffective against skeletons and ghosts.
Spells: 1 basic, 1 average and 1 high
* waterball (basic): advanced version of ''energy stream''. Calls few balls of compressed water, which causes impact damage. It distracts an opponent when hits. Shooting accuracy increases with unit's level. 12-2 damage with 20% additional accuracy at the current level.
* water spray (average): advanced version of ''waterball''. Calls a powerful spray of water, which causes impact damage. It distracts an opponent when hits. Both shooting accuracy and damage increases with unit's level. 16-2 damage with 20% additional accuracy at the current level.
* ice pike (average): calls an ice pike, which may be used at melee combat, but breaks down after several strikes. Pike inflicts pierce damage and forestall opponent's melee attacks. Durability of pike increases with unit's level. 10-2 damage at the current level.
* ice needles (average): calls a swarm of ice needles, which iflicts pierce damage. It has 90% accuracy against slowed or distracted units. Number of needles changes with unit's HP amount and its level. 4-12 damage at the current level.
* rain aura (average): increases fire resistance and decreases cold resistance of all adjacent units by 20%.
* ice hammer (high, requires absence of ''ice pike''): Calls a sturdy ice hammer, which may be used at melee combat. Ice hammer may inflict impact damage by powerful blow. This attack also distracts the opponent when hits. Ice hammer also may inflict cold damage by prolonged exposure. This attack also slows the opponent when hits. Hammer's hardness increases with unit's level and withal its temperature decreases. 8-2 damage by both impact and cold attacks at the current level.
* great destruction (high): Calls an water cocoon, which compresses the opponent. If spell is successfull, it's deadly for most creatures. Spell can be used only if the opponent standing in water. Power of spell increases with unit's level. 29-1 impact damage at the current level.
* waterwalking (high): gives to all adjacent allies ability to walk water as fight on it like they do on flat, but only for one turn. If one of these units will remain in deep water at beginning of its next turn, it may sink.