Master at Arms
Not all of noblemen are dreaming of a military career. Many of them just serve for minimum period of five years and resign to become politicians, landlords or scientists. But there is always some problems which nobleman can solve only by force of arms. So even not in the service nobleman should keep himself in good condition. Many of them take expensive lessons from famous masters at arms. Nevertheless only few of them maybe someday can reach skill level of their tutors. Nor short swords, nor long pikes, nor armor, nor magic, nor numerical advantage can save enemies of master at arms from inevitable death. Fortunately masters at arms usually not interested in killing somone - all they want is student learning, self improvement tournaments with their own kind. Nevertheless sometimes rulers and warlords manage to call one of these legendary warriors to arms, manipulating their self-interest or sense of duty.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Swift
* high evasion on most terrain types.
Armor type: Human without armor
* vulnerable for impact and blade damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* skirmisher: ignores zones of control.
* swift: attack's basic accuracy is 90% when opponent is slowed, distracted or stunned.
* unrivaled: immune to any methods of decreasing of number of attacks. Number of the opponent's strikes decreased to number of unit's strikes.
* distraction: attack distracts an opponent when hits. Distracted units lose their ZoC for 1 turn.
|Id:||Royal Master at Arms|
Attacks (damage × count)
|8 × 5|
|4 × 4|