Mage of Light / Light Sorceress
White mages haven't strict internal hierarchy, but when they needs to make business with other organisations such as the Royal Army or the Alduin Academy, they selects one of their number to be their representative as legate. As the Paladins Order is main sponsor of the Academy, three of legates are members of the Council, so they considered to be archmages. In the Academy they are called ''Lumen Magus'' which means ''mages of light''. From that comes misconception that legates are archmages among white mages. Actually any of white mages can be elected as a legate, if his comrades trusts him. Legate perform his duties for two years and then he could return to his usual work. It's unclear if legate possesses some special powers, which surpass a usual level of white mages - and this is not easy to determine the usual level. Secretive or just modest white mages always capable of more than they willing to admit.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* no bonuses or penalties.
Movement type: Civilian
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Ascetic human without armor
* vulnerable for impact and blade damage.
* unbelievable resistant to arcane damage.
Damage type: Arcane & Impact
* arcane attacks are very effective against undead.
* arcane attacks are more effective against orcs and sinners.
* arcane attacks are less effective against drakes, elves, nages and merfolk.
* arcane attacks are uneffective against woses, sages and saints.
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
Spells: 3 basic, 1 average and 1 high
* energy stream (basic): calls a stream of magic energy, which causes arcane damage. Power of spell increases with unit's level. 14-2 damage at the current level.
* heal (basic): heals adjacent allies. Power of spell increases with unit's level. Heals 10 hitpoints at the current level.
* cure (basic): cures adjacent allies of poison.
* lightbeam (average): advanced version of ''enregy stream''. Calls magical rays which causes arcane damage. Power of spell increases with unit's level. Basic damage at the current level is 11-3. This spell inflicts increased damage at daytime and decreased damage at night.
* purification (average): melee attack which inflicts arcane damage. Can be used only against undead. Power of spell increases with unit's level. Basic damage at the current level is 9-3. This spell inflicts increased damage at daytime and decreased damage at night.
* sunlight (high, requires ''lightbeam''): advanced version of ''lightbeam''. Calls magical rays which causes arcane damage. At the same time a bright flash of light blinds enemies, reducing their accuracy. Basic damage is 12-3. This spell inflicts increased damage at daytime and decreased damage at night.
* magical shield (high): when defending protects himself with magical shield, increasing magical resistance.
* aura of light (high): increases illumination of adjacent area, which makes units with daily pupils to see better and units with night pupils to see worse.
|Advances from:||White Mage|
|Id:||Royal Light Mage Temp|
Attacks (damage × count)
|9 × 2|
|14 × 2|