Serve in the Royal Army is honorable duty of every nobleman. Usually elder sons of lords serve in the army for several years and then inherit estates of their fathers, while younger sons continue their military career. Those of nobleman, who honored traditions the most, become squires, while ambitious ones enroll the Royal Officers Academy. Those of them, who don't achieve outstanding results, begin their serve as sergeants and soldiers in shock detachments of light and heavy infantry. Moblie groups of light infantrymen strive to take control points and hold them until main forces will arrive.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Veteran
* good at difficult terrain.
* good at village and castles defending.
Armor type: Human in leather armor
* zero resistances.
Damage type: Impact & Blade
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* aristocratic upbringing: upon accumulating of 50% experience over maximum, can be upgraded to Fencer.
|Advances to:||Assaulter, Fencer, Shieldman|
|Id:||Royal Light Infantryman|
Attacks (damage × count)
|6 × 3|
|5 × 4|