Serve in the Royal Army is honorable duty of every nobleman. Usually elder sons of lords serve in the army for several years and then inherit estates of their fathers, while younger sons continue their military career. Those of nobleman, who honored traditions the most, become squires, while ambitious ones enroll the Royal Officers Academy. Two best students of each year becomes lieutenants, while rest of students can get this rank after few years of serve in detachments of light and heavy infantry. Usually lieutenant are right hand of captain. He gaining command experience until he get command of his own squad.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 2 or more selfless allies around unit.
* 25% damage penalty when there isn't allies around unit.
Movement type: Military
* good at village and castles defending.
Armor type: Human in armor
* resistant to blade and pierce damage and especially to impact damage.
Damage type: Blade & Pierce
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* marksman: ranged attack's basic accuracy in offense is 60% regardless of terrain type.
|Id:||Royal Lieutenant Marksman|
Attacks (damage × count)
|short sword||blade||3 × 4||melee|
|composite bow||pierce||5 × 3||ranged||(marksman)|