Since royal officer became colonel, his hame recorded into the Colonels Register and his promotion to general became matter of time. The Register contain names of all colonels in order of obtaining the title. When there is a general vacancy, five first names of the Register offered to Commander-in-Chief, so he should choose a new general from those names. Each of generals commanding one of five Royal Divisions. Division is large military unit which incorporates from five to fifteen thousand men. Besides Division Generals there is also Staff Generals who hold positions of General Staff Chief, General Inspector of fortifications and General Inspector of mobilization. Generals are rarely able to fight personally but they have the opportunity to excel in the field of command. The Royal Army remembers and honors irs great commanders such as King Damocles, Marshal Gweddry and General Lionel.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 2 or more selfless allies around unit.
* 25% damage penalty when there isn't allies around unit.
Movement type: Warder
* very good at castles defending.
* not good at difficult terrain.
Armor type: Human in full custom-made armor
* unbelievable resistant to blade and impact damage and slightly less to impact damage.
Damage type: Blade & Pierce & Fire
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* leadership: increases damage of adjacent royal soldiers of 1st level by 100%, damage of soldiers of 2nd level by 50% and damage of soldiers of 3rd level by 25%.
* marksman: ranged attack's basic accuracy in offense is 60% regardless of terrain type.
* gash: attack inflicts gash when hits. Units with bleeding recieve 4 damage every turn.
* ignition: attack ignites opponent when hits and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
|Id:||Royal General Marksman|
|Abilities:||leadership, leadership, leadership, dummy|
Attacks (damage × count)
|7 × 4|
|11 × 3|
|11 × 1|
|11 × 1|