Agents of Assassin's Order have two degrees of mastery. The first is ''unheard'', which includes agents trained to work silently. They keep a vow of silence until they learn to hide their presence in such a way that they will be recognized as worthy of transition to the second stage - ''unseen.'' The ability of such masters to get close to the victim before it can notice is widely known, but some other skills of ''unseens'' is even more terrible. Using smoke bombs and petards, they are able to create chaos, which will allow them to pass unnoticed by the enemy with a whole detachment of agents.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Acrobatic civilian
* good at flat.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Immoral human without armor
* vulnerable for impact, blade and arcane damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* smokescreen: unit lifting fog of war, becoming invisible at any terrain and making invisible adjacent units of small and medium size.
* backstab: inflicts double damage when there is ally unit on the opposite side of the target.
* invisible death: when unit attacking from ambush, the opponent can't retaliate.
|Advances from:||Master Slayer|
Attacks (damage × count)
|6 × 4|
|6 × 4|