Rumors are spread that thiefs' guild has unofficial unit which taking orders for killing people. Guild's authorities denied any involvement in such operations, but elendefarian government often receives proposals to legalize this business. If you think about that, hired slayers kill not so much people as mercenaries or royal soldier - and activities of first are permitted by law, when serve of second even considered as honorable. Many of noblemen, including rulers of Elensefar, are using the services of slayer, but none of them willing to confess. So, while controversy on the legality of this activity aren't ceasing, slayers are just doing their job.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Acrobatic civilian
* good at flat.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Immoral human in light armor
* vulnerable for arcane and impact damage.
Damage type: Blade
* effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* backstab: unit's attack inflicts double damage when there is ally unit on the opposite side of the target.
* poison: unit poisons the opponent when hits. Poisoned units recieve 8 damage every turn.
Attacks (damage × count)
|5 × 5|