The slave trade is punishable by death in most civilized countries, so that only the most daring thugs who have nothing to lose can decide to engage in it. And even they usually do not attack civilians to steal them into slavery, but simply buy captives from pirates, orcs and other barbarians, and then lead them to the southern lands for sale. To succeed in this business, caution and the ability to curb their greed are needed - each slaver risks his life three times: he can be killed by a supplier who is dissatisfied with the purchase price, a customer who is dissatisfied with the sale price and warders who caught him on the way from the supplier to the customer.
Pupil: Day typeer
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* 25% damage bonus when there are 1 or more cruel allies around the opponent.
* 25% damage penalty when there aren't allies around the opponent.
Movement type: Fugitive
* very good at rough terrain.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Immoral human without armor
* vulnerable for impact, blade and arcane damage.
Damage type: Impact
* effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* firststrike: unit's melee attack srikes first in defense.
* biting strike: when unit's melee attack hits, it additionally inflicts 7 blade damage. Target unit can't die from an additional damage.
* inaccurate: ranged attack's basic accuracy is never greater than 50%.
* immobilization: when unit's ranged attack hits, opponent loses all his attacks and its defense lowers to 10% until beginning of its next turn.
Attacks (damage × count)
|5 × 3|
|1 × 1|