Anyone who has dealt with ogres knows the rule - the more an ogre is smaller and weaker, the more calmer it is. It's no wonder that the most terrible ogres are fifteen-foot giants. Fortunately, you can't meet these monsters in civilized lands - unable to co-exist with any intelligent beings, they live in the wilderness, devouring bears, boars, humans, other ogres - in short, eating everything they can get to.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when unit's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when unit's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Giant
* not good on most terrain types, except flat and mountains.
Armor type: Cyclopean ogre without armor
* resistant for impact damage.
* vulnerable for blade damage.
Damage type: Pierce & Blade
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* eat: when some unit dies next to unit, unit recovers 8 HP.
* rage: when this unit attacked by enemy, number of strikes of his attack increases by 1 until next turn.
* revenge: attack inflicts 1 additional strike to any opponent which attacked unit last turn.
* firststrike: srikes first in defense.
|Id:||Robber Savage Ogre|
Attacks (damage × count)
|18 × 2|
|8 × 4|