Not every robber is a heartless villain, thirsting only for easy money. Some go out on a highway because they have to feed their family, while others because they believe that they must restore justice. In the end they all will become the same - a life among the thugs and cruelty will make a scum of anyone, regardless of it's noble goals. However the heroic chief, who fights for the noble cause is the one for whom people will follow more likely than for those who joined the gang because they wanted to eat. Over time, such a robber will become a legend, part of which will be both his good deeds and his atrocities.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Forester
* good at rough terrain, especially at forest and swamp.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Human without armor
* vulnerable for impact and blade damage.
Damage type: Pierce & Blade
* blade attack is effective against units without armor, especially against woses.
* blade attack is less effective against skeletons and trolls.
* blade attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* noble goal: adjacent allies of ''dogdy'' alignment recieve bonus of ''noble'' alignment.
* marksman: ranged attack's basic accuracy in offense is 60% regardless of terrain type.
* carve: when unit kills an animal with melee attack, it regenerates 8 HP.
|Advances to:||Legendary Robber|
Attacks (damage × count)
|4 × 3|
|6 × 4|