Not everyone who was expelled from the Academy becomes a necromancer - but most of them aren't better. Without a license, you can't work as a mage legally, but your talents are still appreciated by those who need special opportunities for committing a crime. As a result, most of the expelled mages end up in prison. But wesnothian prisons aren't disigned for to keep mages, so they escape and become fugitive mages. Their skills are inferior to professional mages and even necromancers, but despair makes them deadly opponents.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* receiveing bonus of some alignment if there are three ally units of such alignment around him.
Movement type: Fugitive
* very good at rough terrain.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Immoral human mage without armor
* resistant to cold and fire magic.
* vulnerable for impact, blade and arcane damage.
Damage type: Pierce and Fire or Impact or Cold
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* cold attack is very effective against drakes and dragons.
* cold attack is more effective against woses, nagas, trolls, frogs and merfolk.
* cold attack is less effective against dwarves and hardy units.
* cold attack is uneffective against skeletons and ghosts.
* paranoid: +1 to vision range.
* animal habits: accuracy of unit's melee attack against animals is 10% greater.
Spells: 1 of these
* fireball (basic): advanced version of ''energy stream''. Calls few balls of magic energy, which causes fire damage. Firing rate increases with unit's level. 7-3 damage at the current level.
* waterball (basic): advanced version of ''energy stream''. Calls few balls of compressed water, which causes impact damage. It distracts an opponent when hits. Shooting accuracy increases with unit's level. 12-2 damage with 0% additional accuracy at the current level.
* flash (basic): blinds enemies, which attacks him at a distance, reducing their accuracy.
* flame missiles (average): calls small swift missiles which inflicts fire damage. Damage depends on unit's level when number of attacks depends of unit's hitpoints. On the current level not wounded unit inflicts 5-5 magical damage.
* chill wave (average): calls a stream of magical energy, which causes cold damage. Power of spell increases with unit's level. 5-3 damage at the current level.
|Advances from:||Runaway Convict|
|Id:||Robber Fugitive Mage Temp|
Attacks (damage × count)
|5 × 3|
|5 × 2|