Although smugglers aren't paying taxes, their business still didn't allows them to become moneybags. But arms trade does allow. Merchant, who provides weapons to mercenary companies and gangs of robbers, is out of competition. Dwarvish technical innovations are especially popular, so many of smuggled weapons' dealers are richer than some of nobles. Of course any illegal arms dealer, caught on Wesnoth land, will face serious challenges, while dwarves even may burn criminals alive, if fact of sensitive technologies' theft is proven. So, arms dealers thoroughly arming their servants and themselves.
Pupil: Day type
* +5% accuracy and +1 vision range at daytime.
* -10% accuracy and -1 vision range at night.
* from 0 to 25% damage penalty when opponent's HP from 50 to 100% of maximum.
* from 0 to 25% damage bonus when opponent's HP from 50 to 0% of maximum.
Movement type: Smuggler
* very good at rough terrain.
* not good at castle and village defending.
Armor type: Immoral human in light armor
* vulnerable for arcane damage.
Damage type: Fire & Pierce & Impact
* impact attack is effective against units without armor, especially against fragile ones, like skeletons, elves, goblins and saurians.
* impact attack is less effective against woses, trolls and other giant creatures.
* impact attack is uneffective against ghosts and heavy armored units.
* pierce attack is more effective against cavalry and flying units.
* pierce attack is less effective against frogs, dwarves and skeletons.
* pierce attack is uneffective against woses, ghosts and heavy armored units.
* fire attack is very effective against woses and other plants.
* fire attack is more effective against skeletons and frogs.
* fire attack is less effective against nagas, trolls and hardy units.
* fire attack is uneffective against ghosts, drakes and dragons.
* black market: when unit starts its turn in a village, it recieves 1 gold coin.
* ignition: attack ignites opponent when hits and inflicts 15 or more damage at a time. Ignited units recieve 8 fire damage every turn.
* preparation: attack doesn't work in defense.
* distraction: attack distracts an opponent when hits. Distracted units lose their ZoC for 1 turn.
|Id:||Robber Arms Dealer|
Attacks (damage × count)
|7 × 2|
|14 × 2|
|21 × 1|